Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Decorations

So here we are, another year has basically came and gone and we are literally looking Christmas right in the face. Again, I love this time of year, the hustle, the bustle its like magic. It seems that people are just a little more merrier to others, IT SEEMS! I also love all the time I have off for work. I will be off for 3 weeks, one week will be spent in the Bahamas but, I'm still off. Besides you can't complain to much about spending a week in the Bahamas aboard the Enchantment of the Seas! We are taking the megabus down, so this will be interesting! Back to Christmas though. "Christmas just ain't Christmas, without DECORATIONS." My mom and I spent one afternoon decorating the house with Christmas decorations. I pulled out my tablet and put  the Christmas music on and got to work. Here is a pic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment