Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Mardi Gras Party Bus: A Look into New Orleans

So, I hope everyone is doing well. I am doing ok. This post is a break from sewing, it covers my trip to Nawlins for Mardi Gras!

So Making Moves took a turnaround trip to New Orleans for the Mardi Gras festivities. We went through a travel agency called Travel Divas. I was pretty excited about it, because it was a party bus.




Nawlins was swimming with people. I know, I know it was Mardi Gras, but there were people EVERYWHERE! I enjoyed myself though and was drunk as a fool all weekend. I will go again, but it probably won't be a turnaround trip.  
Next time I will have to stay a couple days. I was soooo tired on the way back. 
She didn't want to show boobs!
She really wanted too.
The food was so good.
Like my mask or nah?

No comments:

Post a Comment