Monday, August 18, 2014

Mimi G for Simplicity


So Mimi G recently relased some patterns with Simplicity. And man, there was a race to get them from sewers all over the world. If you don't know who Mimi G is she is another sewing sister with a popular diy, fashion blog. She is really great, I actually got a chance to meet her you can check that out here. Mimi G She is such a sweet woman with a great story. Very talented. 

Werk!
Well my mom and I were no exception and wanted to get these patterns too. And we did....we traveled all the way to buckhead to get these patterns and we picked up the last in our size up. I felt so good. I also picked up some other Simplicity patterns, since they were on sale.






2 comments:

  1. What are the size range on the Mimi's patterns. I have not been able to find any information.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, they are sized like normal patterns. They have the small sizes, and then the larger sizes are on a different pattern.

      Delete