Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Truett's Luau, better bring your whole paycheck

So, recently I went to Truett's Luau. If you don't know what that is, its a spin off restaurant of Chick-fil-a, located in Fayetteville, GA. The founder Truett Cathy has another spin off restaurant in Fayetteville called Truett's Pizza Cafe. Now, if you don't know what Chick-fil-a is, I feel very sorry for you. Apparently, Truett has always wanted a Hawaiian type restaurant so this idea came about, I knew I had to try it. I mean they have sweet potato fries. 

Decorations!

Truett's is decorated really pretty. Nice open theme. Very Hawaiian. I enjoyed the atmosphere a lot. Now after looking over the menu and trying to decide what I wanted I went ahead and ordered. Now I know Chick-fil-a can be a bit pricey, but Truett's Luau was really all too expensive for what I ordered. I know I ordered a lot but DAMN!!!




Fish sandwich with avocado slaw!
I knew right off top I had to try the fish sandwich, I mean avocado slaw is worth the money by itself. Then I ordered a Frosted Pineapple, because lawd why not. It was yummy. Very good. Indeed.

Frosted Pineapple!


I didn't really want to try the fries. Because fries really can't get too different. I did however have some Macaroni and Cheese and it was tasty. Extremely cheesy. Then I get a serving of the dynamite bites or something. They were tasty, they were filled with chicken and bleu cheese. It was tasty, but fried a little too long. Some of the bites were burnt. 
Dyna bites, lol
Overall, I think my food was tasty. The service was awesome, nice clean atmosphere. I just spent too much money. Things can be very pricey but hey, you get what you pay for! I love Chick-fil-a, one of the best fast food places ever!

Here's a menu!

No comments:

Post a Comment