Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Check my mom's dress out!

So the countdown continues today with only 2 days left until I sail off towards the Bahamas! I can barely sleep, I'm just ready to go even though, I get sidetracked every time I start to pack. UGH!!! All I've really packed is my earrings and bracelets. Anywho, I am currently working on my fall wardrobe and taking notes of some must haves, for this season. Before I get into that I want to discuss my love for fall. I LOVE FALL! It is the prettiest season of all the seasons. The weather is nice and cool. The leaves change, and boots. So, I've started a list of some things I want to get for this wonderful season, I really want some leather looking leggings and I was thinking it might be easier if I just make them. I also plan on making a sweater dress, I have got to have one this coming fall season.

On another note, my mom's dress is looking wonderful, she has really done a great job! Below are some pics and until next time!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment