Sunday, August 25, 2013

Cocktails and Curls.....and my love affair with Gwynnie Bee

Hello again. Happy Sunday. I just got back from shopping so I'm a little tired, but never to tired to blog. So last night my mom and I attended a natural hair event called Cocktails and Curls. It was fun fun fun. It was nice to see all the beautiful natural women all together in one spot. Plus it was free which is always nice. We had a free glass of Moscato and got these swag bags which held all these samples and seriously I can't wait to bust them open. Overall Saturday was a good night.
Now my love affair with Gwynnie Bee is kind of new, I ran across the site by chance and I've just loved it ever since. Gwynnie Bee is like Netflix, but for your clothes and Getty this, they even have plus sizes. It's great, gets some pics of some of the clothes they sent.



bad hair day, i know...


I love this site, it is amazing. 
Plus, they are running a free 30 day trial and you keep the clothes as long or short as you want. 
Plus the items ship quickly and postage is paid for. 
You just can't lose. 
Until next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment