Monday, December 23, 2013

Brunch at Copeland's is the SHIT!

So, I love to eat. Anyone that knows me, knows that I LOVE to eat. I actually enjoy the whole dining experience. The sitting down, being waited on, eating, having a drink. The whole experience is great! So I drove up to Cobb Parkway and meet my movie group for a Christmas brunch! Copeland's has THE best brunch in town. It is so yummy! And filling! 
Here's a shot of the menu. Its ALL you can eat!
I enjoyed it so much, the food was good and the Jazz was amazing. Its nice to eat in such nice ambiance! 

I started with lunch foods! So good!
French toast, waffle plate! 
I had fresh fruit and whipped cream for dessert.
My food was great. If you are ever looking for a great lunch experience. Head over to Copeland's. The do it BIG!
I wore another wonderful dress from Gwynnie Bee! I looked and felt great!

No comments:

Post a Comment