Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The Importance of Giving

So since last year I've really gotten into adopting a family and I love it. I love to give back, since I am blessed, I want to pass the blessings on. So my group Making Moves adopted a single mother and her daughter Isabella. Some of the items on their list are clothes, shoes, diapers (size 4), socks, toys, children's books. bathroom towels, toiletries, dinnerware, and cleaning products. We also would like to donate a gift card to Kroger so Lededra and her daughter can enjoy a Holiday dinner. I was really glad because some people signed up right away, but a little sad that only 3 people helped. I guess I just thought everyone would jump on board to help this family. Either way, we got a lot and this family was blessed. Big thanks to Geannene, Regina, and Kyla, you ladies are wonderful wonderful people and I couldn't be more honored to know you three. 


Thanks Regina for these items. Kyla thank you for the gift card!


We got so much stuff and good stuff too. We had 3 big bags full, I really hope the family enjoys these items.



Clothes for baby and mom!!
Dress for Isabella, it is Beautiful, so proud of myself.

These next items will make you cry, no lie, they are beautiful! Handmade stockings by Geannene. I am so proud to call this woman Mom!
Handmade stocking for Isabella
Stocking for mom, thanks so much Geannene

I was so proud when I dropped my items off. Nothing like Giving love for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment