Monday, August 11, 2014

My Weekend Sewing Finds!


So this weekend I lucked up on all things sewing. I set out to Hancock's to get some more fabric for this dress I wanted to make. No go! I couldn't find the fabric anywhere so I'm going to make a skirt instead. I did however pick up some titanium scissors. I got 2 pair for $10 bucks!!! 

I love purple!


 I was really happy about my Saturday find. I could always use a good pair of scissors. Friday was a really good day. Hobby Lobby had Simplicity patterns 99 cents each. OoOoOoO Happy Day!!!

Who's ready? I'm ready!

So all in all, I had a pretty good weekend. I got some great Simplicity patterns. 2 pairs of scissors with a lifetime warranty. Plus I started working on Simplicity 2414 with my beautiful fabric from Sew Blessed. She has great fabric, she restocks every Sunday too. Plus fast, shipping, I am hooked.

I am making view E!

This skirt is going to be fast and easy. I LOVE the colors and pattern designs. Well, that's all, until next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment