Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Time to fall for FALL!!!!

WOOHOO!! Fall is quickly approaching and I cannot wait. Fall is my favorite time of the year, I just cannot wait for the cool (not cold) weather. I've already purchased some fall patterns and started on some fall projects. 

This is a cape I started. 

I attended my first ASG sewing meeting. I am now a member and I worked on my cape during the meeting. I had a wonderful time. Great fun! Great group of ladies. My fleece I got for half off at JoAnn Fabrics. It was a good sale. I also got some great patterns on sale. McCalls, Vogue, and Butterick.



Last thing I want to talk about is my friends first sewing project. Ever since I met Jabril and he found out I could sew, he has wanted me to teach him. So, after 8 months I finally started to teach him. He picked out this colorful knit from Hancock's and decided he wanted to make a shirt. We got started but there were a lot of errors so we had to get the Master involved. In case your wondering the master is my mom (i finally finished). She came over and whipped that shirt in shape. He is really proud and I am too. Its nice to have one more person that likes to sew.   



He didn't want his face showing!

Until next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment