Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Ashley Stewart is giving me life

Ok, so who is ready for fall. Lol I am, I went into Ashley Stewart and Lane Bryant the other day and I was amazed at how wonderful it was. Couldn't believe my eyes. First, excuse me but fuck Lane Bryant they have some nerve pricing knit dresses and shirts at almost $100 dollars. How dare you Lane Bryant? Pure craziness! So I basically only go in there for spanx and to take pictures to make outfits. Then we traveled to Ashley Stewart,  OMG!!!! Their fall collection is the BOMB!!!!!!! Here are some pics......  
Love Love Love this, thank the Lord for layway!
Couldn't help it, I brought the leggings!
This will be mine!


Everything looked great. I love Ashley Stewart and the prices were good too. Well, that's it for now. See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment