Monday, October 28, 2013

Our 1st Meet and Greet, and Scandal give me life

Rude ass people really really irk me. I mean, WHAT THE HELL!!! Yes, rude ass people really do annoy me. We have tried to come up with some real good ideas for these dumb ass people but they just want to sit around and collect dust. I am so disappointed by some of these people. Don't want to do anything. Either way, we had fun. It was just 4 of us but it was a lot of fun. If you're in the Atlanta area. Join my meetup group at www.meetup.com/making-moves

We would love to have you!

So I love Scandal. It is hands down the best show on tv. It is so well written and all the characters are perfect for their role. I love it, I think I'm going to start adding a review every Thursday to my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment