Monday, October 14, 2013

Being a Black Doll

So in the very recent past I attended my first outing with the Black Doll Affair. It was a pot luck picnic for a Black doll birthday. I wanted to be the perfect party guest and arrive with all my items and look nice too.
First things first, at every affair your supposed to arrive with a Black doll to give. That wasn't a problem at all. I had ordered my black doll weeks prior, so I had one already.
Her name is Grace!



For the pot luck it took a cake, my doll, a bottle of wine, and a lawn chair. Now Mama Doll called out my raggedy chair which made me laugh, it was truly a piece of shit. The food was good, even though there were no sides. It was yummy, the company was funny. I had a nice time and can't wait until my next black doll affair.  
Officially, a black doll!

No comments:

Post a Comment