Monday, September 30, 2013

More fall projects for me

Fall FALL FALL IS HERE!!!! I love fall and I can't stress enough how excited I am that fall is coming. I have already picked 10 patterns I want to work on and I haven't even started so my work is cut out for me. I can do it though, I want to do it.
So, this one blogger Mimi G is the BOMB.com. I love her blog so much and this week she put out a tutorial for this great shirt and I really want to make it.
In the meantime I've also learned how to loom knit, which I love. It is so cool. I can't wait to get better.
My first project, don't laugh just getting started!
I would like to get good enough to make a scarf and hat. I can do it just gotta keep practicing.


Next, I want to make some jeggings. The pattern looks really cute.  I found another great pattern at JoAnn too and found some great material to go with it. 
This is beautiful, aint it.


I cannot wait to get started on this dress. Its going to be great. Stay tuned for more!


No comments:

Post a Comment